Messed-Up Bible Stories 8 Messed-Up Bible Stories 8

bias..

bias and missunderstanding are a dangerous thing. God wanted to see how strong Abraham relied on God. So Abraham Loved God more than anything, and God stopped him. Instead they placed a lamb on the alter. Much like what Jesus did for us.. We would be doomed, if he didn't put himself up for sacrifice. That is why he is also called the Lamb. anyways...

Messed-Up Bible Stories 1 Messed-Up Bible Stories 1

Animation was good..

but there a few things wrong here.. one, God wanted Adam to name them, this shows that he cares for man. second, why am I bothering.

Abeyance: Audition Abeyance: Audition

very clean

the style was clean, the animation was nice and it was all put together nicely. The voice acting was good too. If you ever need extra voices I have a collection :)

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

I don't think I saw it but

I didn't get all the way through it. What if you have power ups in the game? how would you make it so than when you got the power up it would change your gravity or all of that?

Mushroom Tower Defense Mushroom Tower Defense

it really is

It really is the best tower defense game I have played. It starts off a bit slow but gets really fun. I thought that some of the stuff was a bit overpriced too, but it is fine. If I changed anything it would be to make everything cost 50 less than it does now but I don't know.

Run Elephant Run Run Elephant Run

TEN big STARS

This was awesome. It was completely uplifting. It was like jumping into the end of a good movie where the guy has to rush to get the girl and his friends are there cheering him on. Music was great, story was classic original and also great, and the visuals were unique. Good job.

Stickerbush Symphony Keigo Mix Stickerbush Symphony Keigo Mix

That is awesome man

Hey have you ever considered doing aquatic ambiance?

*++*(Link to the Past)*++ *++*(Link to the Past)*++

Heyyy

You know what, I would like to use this in a flash movie sometime. Maybe I could even build some short story just for this song.

Chronamut responds: