Messed-Up Bible Stories 8 Messed-Up Bible Stories 8

bias..

bias and missunderstanding are a dangerous thing. God wanted to see how strong Abraham relied on God. So Abraham Loved God more than anything, and God stopped him. Instead they placed a lamb on the alter. Much like what Jesus did for us.. We would be doomed, if he didn't put himself up for sacrifice. That is why he is also called the Lamb. anyways...

Messed-Up Bible Stories 1 Messed-Up Bible Stories 1

Animation was good..

but there a few things wrong here.. one, God wanted Adam to name them, this shows that he cares for man. second, why am I bothering.

Abeyance: Audition Abeyance: Audition

very clean

the style was clean, the animation was nice and it was all put together nicely. The voice acting was good too. If you ever need extra voices I have a collection :)

Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

aye yo

Your skill has sky rocketed man. This was a great entry to come back into the animation scene. it was very well animated the art was great and yeah 10/10, 5/5

The Life of Something The Life of Something

heyy

don't worry about it man. Keep trying. and I noticed that the very first sound was from mario paint back in the day, haha very cool.

UberMan5000 responds:

Mario Paint rocks.

hot ham water 6-8 hot ham water 6-8

GREAT

it is rediculous some people give you 0's of course though, they aren't good critics. They only judge based on opinions. If they would take the time to notice the art work, the fluidity and other things, then they would be good critics. As for me, I think it was good. It was very innocent and clean and had a fun sense of humour. Good work. The drawings were great and the animations were good too. "Hopspital" haha.

AniMSN 73 AniMSN 73

I have been wanting to make a fight

You made an awesome fight scene. I want to make one and I see a lot of similiar things I would like to do. Great work on this, it is inspiring. Favorite, 5/5 10/10. Must have been a lot of movie clips. it reminded me of DBZ and Avatar.

OLD MOBS EP2 OLD MOBS EP2

it was good!

Don't worry about the sound quality, my first two had bad sound quality, I found out that I needed to switch the publish settings, the sound part to raw compression I think. Anyways good work and this kind of stuff makes me want to make more animation because I can tell you have fun with it. as the the ranger, if you want him to sound like the guy from family guy I can do that lol, but he doesn't really sound or look like him.

tacobuttfish responds:

hey, thanks a lot! I'm glad you liked it! And yes we have a ton of fun animating and writing out the stories for our animations. It's good to hear from a fellow animator. And thanks for the clear up on the ranger, Luke. We didn't even think about the character from Family Guy at all when we designed him and certainly don't want people thinking we don't have originality since that's what we're all about. Glad you liked, and thanks for the good score!!

-Taco Buttfish.

Space tumor Space tumor

it was good

it was pretty good, the animation was great. The only thing is that I was expecting him to get powers from the meteor (stereotypical I know) and when the transformation was complete he would have won the soccer game or something like that. and then maybe there would be later episodes.

The Woes of Marsh The Woes of Marsh

that was something

Hey buddy, that was really cool. It had a lot of charm. I like that you didn't get too twisted with it and it was a nice story that transitioned well. Good work.